Planning any type of event or project can sometimes be stressful and exhausting. I personally have found myself not even knowing where to start and the to do lists have felt endless just like walking the Andes. After a lot of drama through the years I think I have finally learned to take a deep breath, relax, organize the things I need to do and just focus on the moment. Being better organized and calm has been a big journey for us and along the way we have found some great apps that have helped us tremendously to plan our projects, prepare for a photo shoot or just be a little more zen in our daily lives.
There are a lot of apps and for that reason we want to share with you some of our favorite ones that could be useful while planning your wedding, an event, a project, your work or even your daily errands.
- Anydo. Is a fast, simple and easy to use task manager app that will help you create your to do lists. It divides the activities in 4 categories: today, tomorrow, upcoming and someday. You can upload files, add notes, reminders and actions as well as share your lists with others. We are in love with this app for its simplicity, it provides exactly what we have needed for a to do list. Available on Android, IOS and Web.
- Monefy. If you are looking for an app to help you track your expenses Monefy is a good option. It provides a visual chart that allows you to review the % of your spending by category, it has a budget feature and you can use it on multiple devices. The only downside is that it’s Android exclusive.
- Myfitnesspal. It’s more than a calorie counter, it provides macros with information on the nutrition of your daily meals. Although we personally don’t stress over counting each calorie this app has helped us be more conscious on what we eat everyday and the nutrition values of the food we prepare. Eating healthy, exercising and being creative is the key to feeling energized everyday. Another bonus is that it synchronizes with Google Fit, Runtastic, Misfit and many other apps. Available on Android, IOS and Web.
- Fabulous. Is a great app if you want to start building new healthy behaviors through daily small changes that help you be more active, energized, sleep better or lose weight. This app is a great tool if you are looking for a change in your life style. Unfortunately for now this app is only Android exclusive. You can subscribe on their website for updates about the IOS version.
- Calm. Is the best app that we have found so far to help you relax and meditate. It teaches you how to breathe, be present and it has beautiful and soothing sounds that guide you through your mediation sessions. What is also great is that it provides you with stats such as meditation time, total sessions, showup strikes, etc.. If that wasn’t enough for you it also has sleep stories that will help you sleep like a baby. Available on Android, IOS and Web.
I hope that these apps help you as much as they have helped us! If you have any other apps that have helped you be more organized and calm please share them with us; we would love to hear from you 🙂